WHAT TO EXPECT DURING A TREATMENT
- Please wait outside or in your car for your treatment. Your therapist will come and get you when they’re ready for you to come in. This is to maintain social distancing with other therapists and patients in the clinic and also so that the therapist can conduct a thorough cleaning and sterilization of the clinic before your treatment.
- When you enter the clinic door please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Masks are optional at the clinic. You are welcome to bring your own mask, or purchase a mask from the clinic for $2.00.
- If you would like your therapist to wear a mask, please make a note when booking, give us a call or text at (250)344-0173, or shoot us an email at email@example.com
- Please bring your own water. We will no longer be able to provide glasses of water after a treatment.
- Patients will now be required to enter credit card information in order to book online. In an attempt to minimize contact points within the clinic.. However, we still have a POS system onsite if you would prefer to pay using an alternative card. We also accept cash payment.
- Receipts are emailed unless a printed copy is requested.
- Rigorous hand washing is the name of the game. Therapists will be thoroughly washing their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after each treatment as has always been the standard of practice at Knead. Therefore we will not be wearing gloves for treatment.
- Patients may supply their own mask, or disposable masks will be provided at the clinic for a fee of $2.00 to cover the costs.
- Therapists will wear a mask on request of the patient, or for personal preference.
COVID-19 PATIENT SCREENING
- We reserve the right to decline treatment at any time if we feel you are unwell or may be at risk of carrying Covid-19.
- Please do not hesitate to cancel at anytime if you are feeling unwell (because of Covid OR otherwise!), or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19
- There are no cancellation fees for cancelling due to illness. Not now. Not ever.
- Please do not come in if you’re unwell...you get the idea.
A FEW EXTRA TIDBITS
- Please arrive on time. We will not be able to accommodate more time at the end of your treatment if you’re late.
- Please arrive to your appointment alone unless requiring a companion.
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel. This is to ensure the therapist has the best possible chance to rebook the appointment time.
- A last minute cancellation leaves a gap in the therapists day and they are not able to be compensated for their time.
- A charge of 50% of the treatment total will be charged for the first missed appointment or a cancellation within the 24 hour window leading up to the scheduled treatment time.. A 100% charge will be applied for missed or last minute cancellations thereafter.
- Missed appointments and cancellations within the 24 hour window leading up to the appointment, cannot be charged to an extended benefits plan.